Angry German Kid

This is the place to let us know about some interesting sites you have come across while surfing.

Angry German Kid

Postby AJRC_CS » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:58 pm

There are certain rules when playing computer games.

1) Screaming at your computer will not make the game load any faster.
2) Pounding your fists on you keyboard will have a detrimental effect on it.
3) Maybe having more social interaction in the real world would cause less anger and not lead to morbid obesity.

This kid needs help as he already seems to have serious mental health issues. Still it was very funny watching him scream in anguish at the end. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby Yogi » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:45 pm

My first impression is to feel sorry for the kid, but then I'm wondering how did this all get filmed in the first place? Could it possibly have been staged?
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby ohlia » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:01 am

Of course this is staged. He knows how ridiculous he looks doing this hence the reason for filming and putting it on youtube.
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.
ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Yogi » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:32 am

Exactly :biggrin:
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby skin » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:40 pm

It is 100% for real; From firsthand experience i know all germans are screaming idiots...

It is a funny clip :lol:
Don't you hate it being in an utter good mood?
skin
Bad Seed

Postby AJRC_CS » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:25 am

I have a suspicion that he meant to film himself but didn't intend for it to go on youtube. Why would he want millions of people to see what a complete idiot he is? I think it was probably a brother/sister or friend who posted it for a laugh. Like the numanuma kid or the fat jedi kid, they all filmed themselves but never intended it to be seen by anyone else.

It is very funny though. :lol:
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Return to The Internet