Anyone Can Put Anything On The Internet

This is the place to let us know about some interesting sites you have come across while surfing.

Anyone Can Put Anything On The Internet

Postby MarkHimself » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:58 pm

Hey everyone, long time no see :biggrin:

My friend Don and myself recently noticed the incredible amount of videos on YouTube people are creating and sharing that nobody would ever want to watch, ever. After thinking long and hard about how to deal with this crisis, we could only come up with one solution. Make more of them!

We started a website called http://www.anyonecanputanythingontheinternet.com where we will be posting videos every week of ourselves doing, eh, well, anything.. You know, the kind of stuff nobody in their right mind would ever want to watch. What makes it even better is that YOU can participate! We set up a few guidelines and an email address on the site and you too can put anything on the internet! You can find an "About" and "Guidelines" at the bottom of every page.

Again, the site is
http://www.anyonecanputanythingontheinternet.com
MarkHimself
Trapped Under Ice

Postby Bedford » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:11 pm

My singing "We Three Pengs" probably counts. :biggrin:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Re: Anyone Can Put Anything On The Internet

Postby Valleysailor » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:28 pm

[quote="MarkHimself"]creating and sharing that nobody would ever want to watch, ever

yeah, Bedford, that definitely qualifies!
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.
Valleysailor
Outlaw Torn

Return to The Internet