the master race

A forum for pointed and structured discussions of any topic. The rules of engagement are more rigorously enforced here than in the other forums.

the master race

Postby pilvikki » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:33 pm

i'm very curious about the concept of hitler's crazy master race of the blond, blue-eyes he was going to whip into the rulers of the world. when i look at his pictures, he always looks dark haired with brown eyes. furthermore, he wasn't even german, so where did he get this daft notion of the superior nordic people from?

i can't find anything to explain this.
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby van » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:51 pm

Kia ora Hooch

I seem to recall he was a romanticist and idealist, with visions of granduer based on Nordic Mythology
Then he got the power......... the rest is history!

Arohanui
Shalom
Bill
van
Hero Of The Day

Postby pilvikki » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:59 pm

oh yeah, his passion for wagner's operas for one.

daft bugger.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby AJRC_CS » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:52 am

You have to feel sorry for the kids who were chosen to be the Nazi's "Lebensborn." They were kids who had Aryan qualities the Nazi's were looking for, blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin. These kids were usually orphans who were adopted into the families of the Nazis' elite force, the SS. There they were to be trained to be physically and mentally superior so they could manage the future Nazi empire.

A lot of times people think Hitler's "master race" was some sort of genetic experiment, but in reality his "master race" were made up of orphans from all countries of occupied Europe. After 1945 these poor kids, through no fault of their own, were persecuted by the German people and had to move away, many to the UK and America.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby pilvikki » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:07 am

i understand that was one approach, the other did include some sort of experiments. ironically, one of the party platforms was better healthcare for expectant mothers.

i knew two guys who'd joined the SS as 14 year olds. at least one had nightmares all his life, the other one i'm not so sure about...

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby Silke » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:21 pm

my little illution is that he wanted everyone like himself killed. He needed to be special.

He might not have been jew, but had he been a "commoner" he would have been shot because he was "jewish enugh". His mother was jew.

The "perfect race" was tall, blone with blue eyes. Himself was short, dark haired and dark-eyed.

Researchers think he was gay. He killed gay people.

...I don´t think he liked himself very much. bad selfesteam?
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby AJRC_CS » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:20 pm

As far as i'm concerned, tall, dark hair and blue eyes are the master race. And you will soon all bow down to me, muwhahaha. :D
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby ClaireM » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:37 pm

Quote: After 1945 these poor kids, through no fault of their own, were persecuted by the German people and had to move away, many to the UK and America.

Both nations which have always considered themselves superior to the rest of the world despite their disparate ethnic origins....
Illegitimi non carborundum.
ClaireM
Helpless

Postby StVandal » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:43 pm

Well, I'm tall and have blonde hair and blue eyes. I better be careful about how much I talk about being superior to everyone else.. people may get ideas (well, until my army of robots pacify them, that is).
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:57 pm

robots? where? *runs off to hide*
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby pilvikki » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:09 pm

[pst! watch it you two! yogi may zap you for............ being off topic.... punishment is severe....]

:hide:

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:36 pm

dude, but what if ROBOTS are the real Master Race?!?!!???

is THAT off-topic?!?!? i mean, it's ROBOTS!!!!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby pilvikki » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:28 pm

hm... good point... but i don't think hitler had any in works?

or did he...?

i looked and i looked, but find nothing about it.

could have sworn he'd have thought of that.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:24 pm

but what if ROBOTS are the Master Race as of NOW???

how do we know that Yogi isn't one? or you? or me? well, i mean i'm not but that's not the point!
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby pilvikki » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:20 pm

androids amongst us, left by der führer....

boy! am i glad he wasn't born later, he'd have so much fun!

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Return to Debate and Discussion