Sleeping with super-heroes

A forum for pointed and structured discussions of any topic. The rules of engagement are more rigorously enforced here than in the other forums.

Sleeping with super-heroes

Postby mdkilmer » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:01 pm

Ever considered sleeping with a superhero? Ever though what it'd really be like?

Girls, forget Superman. A "Man of steel" is NOT what you want. And his super-sperm would like riddle your body like Swiss cheese and then go on to impregnate any female within a thousand-mile range. And birthing a "Kid of steel"-- let's not even think about that.

Mr Fantastic or Elastic Man (or ElastiGirl for the guys) certainly has interesting possibilities. All that stretchiness...

Invisible Girl probably wouldn't be that much fun. Nor would the Human Torch, the Thing, or Wolverine. All their powers at least partially turn on with their emotions. And Professor Xaviar could literally blow your mind in the clinch.

Any superheroes you'd like to explore? Tell us about them.
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:18 pm

Rogue would make you automatically unconscious, so sadly she's out.

Wasp can get smaller, and thus have, erm, smaller openings. That is awesome. Plus, she has her own money.

Black Widow has a lot of experience, plus the taste of the exotic, but if you're not that great in bed, you migth be in fear when you remember her name.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby meadow » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:37 pm

i feel like i'm standing here overhearing Brody and T.S. talking at the mall.

regular men are annoying enough and plenty of stupidity and issues. superheroes are just that much more annoying, stupid and issue filled. no thanks, i'll stay single. and happy!!!
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby mdkilmer » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:47 pm

But meadow-- you don't have to marry them. Just take them for a test drive and let us know how it turns out. :lol: :lol: :lol:
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:51 pm

ugh! even that sounds like work. i'm not much for superheroes. it's all stupid, fat, lazy boys who can't get a real life girl because of their social retardedness that draw the things in the first place.

nah, i'd rather read a book, take a nap or watch a DVD. superheroes are no better than the real life dorks who worship them, draw them or spend thousands of dollars to pretend they are them. :hysterical:
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby Silke » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:26 pm

well - the mental powers would make me happy. a mind-reader perhaps, who knew what I wanted automaticly...
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to Debate and Discussion