I'm Tyler

Past and present member introductions

I'm Tyler

Postby tytanic11 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:39 pm

Some of you probably remember me from AIH.. I was tytanic11 there as well. I've been talking to a few guys from AIH on aim in the past few months; but I've lost touch with alot of the people from there- it appears alot of you have found your way to this site. I'm 16 now, in 10th grade.. I really don't know what to say.. I run a few websites; I'm really into photography, school's going good, life is good in general..
tytanic11

Re: I'm Tyler

Postby Yogi » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:14 pm

It's good to see you here Tyler, and hopefully you will have time to visit us often.

I want to make sure that everyone here knows that Tyler is the webmaster of Boys are Cool and has graciously put a link to Brianformation in his forum. We have a reciprocal link in our Brainformaton News section, but you can just click the following link directly to see what BAC is all about: http://boysarecool.net/index.php
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby Rusty » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:40 pm

Welcome Tyler and I do remember you from AIH.My user name was iceberg on there.
I look forward to seeing some of your photography on here.We have a photography forum in which I have posted quite a few pics of my own.
It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life.
Rusty
Site Admin

Postby Bedford » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:07 pm

Welcome to BF.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby mdkilmer » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:02 pm

Hiya, Tyler.

Yeah, this is where lots of the more reasonable people have migrated to. Of course, Yogi came, too. *grin*
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby StVandal » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:55 pm

Heya. I was on the AIH too, but I think I may have stopped going there after you started. Cheers, and welcome here.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Return to [Archive] Member Introductions