Hello

Past and present member introductions

Postby fee » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:57 pm

Ok, you're scaring me now, with all this talk of penguins... have i done a bad thing by coming here...?

Lol... and yse, she can spell.

Well, most of the time.
fee

Postby Makinamess » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:56 pm

No, 'tis a good thing you joined and well done on the spelling front (some of us aint too good at that asspectt of stuffy stuffj). We welcome weirdos and bonkerites and we don't really care if you can or cnanntot spell - we are slightly more intrigued by ambiguity and rumour hee hee. Yogi is the chief boss round here, followed by ..... Oh, I dunno, Rusty I guess (but she's on holiday). If you get stuck just pm Yogi or, if you are really brave, St Vandal cos he is just so awesome !!! (and you should see his spikes!)
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:42 am

Hello 'fee'

I am new here too. I dont say much. Just sit back and take it all in...erm that doesnt sound right :shock:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:47 pm

hi fee. :lol: im the quiet one in here they vjust leave me and i sit in the corner like a good boy :lie: this is the place to be btw .if you misspell its ok here no public floggings like on the dark side :moon: welcome to the partyyyyyyyyyy :cool:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Lore » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Hiya Fee,
I'm still quite new to this site and once I've past my initiation test I think I might pluck up the courage to venture out of 'random thoughts and chit chat' & 'Legends ramblings' but until I'm feeling a bit more secure about the whole thing I'll stay where it's safe!

Have fun, they're all really nice people here...

Except Legend & Legion!! :lmao2:
*peeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooowww*
Lore
Outlaw Torn

Postby Legion » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:10 am

Greeting Fee

There are some lovely, generous, natural & intelligent people on here - I am very much a newcomer myself & so if you bump into any of the above please message me & tell me who they are! :lmao1: :moon: :lmao2:
'There is no point running if you are on the wrong road'
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Legion
Frantic

Postby legend » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:18 am

oi lore :wtf: you talkin bout .get back in your cage circus beatch no.2 :lol:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Lore » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:51 pm

Yes master!

hehe, Jack of all trades, MASTER of ...................NONE!! :kickbutt: mwohahahahaaaaaaa
MWOHAHAHAHAAAAA :biggrin:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA :lmao1:
Lore
Outlaw Torn

Postby Sandra » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:13 pm

now now you's are going to scare the poor girl away :lol:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:51 am

call me suspicious but methinks i know this lady :confused: but who could she be :?: or could i be wrong :?: maybe aye maybe no.fee tell us more about yourself were dying to know girl :D
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Sarah » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:08 pm

Hellooo, and welcome!
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Previous

Return to [Archive] Member Introductions