Start a rumour

This is a repository for classic topics that may have gone past the pruning date, but are too valueable to delete. Suggestions for topic candidates to be moved here are welcome.

Start a rumour

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:14 pm

Maybe we ought to start flaming rumours about other users. But no one should get too upset. We mustn't have people come here if they will get upset.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:16 pm

I could even start it--

I heard mdkilmer wears beaded mocassins all weekend long...he claims that "for comfort, they cannot be beat, but it's the embellishments that really have me sold".

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm

We are still very young as a web community, and as such are in the process of forming an identity. It would be ideal if everybody could remain peaceful, and friendly, and show due respect, as we ask for in the Code of Conduct. But, being realistic, this Flame Throwers forum was generated for those folks who need to express themselves more colorfully (is that a word?) than the rest of the community. So, while we don't encourage rumors, this would be the forum in which to put them, if there were any.

Having said all that, the word on the street is that MystycalMadge is a closet New York Yankee's fan.

I also saw MarkHimself checking out Travelocity for discount plane tickets to Belgium I have no idea what that is all about.

Postby mdkilmer » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:30 pm

Julie, you PROMISED that you wouldn't tell!

All right, off with the gloves... juliebelle sells dirty pictures of ferrets on street corners.

And imbizze takes the wrappers off lollipops, licks them, and puts them back in the wrappers.
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:43 pm

MH is headed to Belgium; when Travelocity couldn't get the tickets fast enough to suit his cravings for the Belgian Kitty I hooked him up with my super speedy travel agent.

Yogi is developing a violet-colored grass for people that have tired of green lawns. Expect to see it in high-end nurseries next Spring.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:58 pm

Also......

mdkilmer has been secretly training an army of mice to steal Cheetohs and Barbecued Potato Chips from his unsuspecting neighbors.

ImBizze is starting an at home business called "Puss in Boots" that will address the footwear needs of pets. Said Diana, "With all the fancy threads out for pets, the footwear arena has been sorely ignored". Her son is embarassed.

Postby mdkilmer » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:05 pm

Julie, julie, julie...

Juliebelle paints landscapes with duck droppings.

Yogi has been arrested for running around bear.

There is no virgin wool within a hundred miles of Mark(Himself).
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:33 pm

Duck droppings have proven to be a durable medium, but I prefer Swan Crap!

mdkilmer's mice are considering anarchy as he isn't sharing the Cheetohs and the food he's feeding them is uninspired and malnutritious.

Flawless ran over a lizard once, and attempted a superglue repair of its tail, which was, sadly, unsucessful. The hotglue repair worked, but the lizard didn't live through it. The SPCA now has him on a watch list.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:46 pm

Yogi wrote:Having said all that, the word on the street is that MystycalMadge is a closet New York Yankee's fan.

And...what street is that, Dennis? I'll never tell my baseball preference....

I heard that Mark(Himself) likes to eat alphabet soup, but he can't read, so he takes out all the letters and throws them away.

Dennis likes the smell of dirty old-man feet, so he goes to nursing homes to "help" the elderly and what he is really doing is satisfying his old-man feet fetish.

Postby mdkilmer » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:22 pm

Wild_sunshine is very careful with her computers. Every day, she cleans her mouses' balls-- with her tongue.

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Flawless » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:41 pm

I was only trying to help!!!!

Rusty is wanted by the PTC for flipping the bird at a WWE event!
[ GRAPHIC REMOVED by administrator ]

I am now dubbed the King of Hotness by Haysi

I am also the resident Cabana boy.
Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:48 pm

Violet grass will be used in all baseball parks next season and a team of bare bears will lick the feet of all people born in states beginning with the letter "A"

MystycalMadge was seen ordering her Yankee Stadium box seat season tickets from Ticketron last Thursday.

mdkilmer bought a cape and applied for a position as the team's bat boy.

Julliebelle cornered the market on hot dogs - we don't know what she plans to do with those.

wild_sunshine has been spotted looking for foul balls behind the third base line.

Mark(himself) is learing how to eat chocolate pudding with chopsticks.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:55 pm

Oh, so not only do I get box seats, but I have to have my feet licked by a team of bare bears?

Lovely.

Yogi likes to wear purple lingerie while smelling the dirty socks of truckers.

Mark(himself) flies from NY to LA once a month to pretend he is a drug dealer on the west side.

Juliebelle flies a kite with a naked nun on it to try to attract men from miles around.

Postby MarkHimself » Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:47 am

MystycalMage wrote:Mark(himself) flies from NY to LA once a month to pretend he is a drug dealer on the west side.

...Pretend?

Yogi had an affair with my toaster.. I can no longer look at toast the same way again :( BASTARD
MarkHimself
Trapped Under Ice

Postby mdkilmer » Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:19 am

Flawless collects and bags nose hair.

MysticalMage has been pregnant since she was twelve.

Tamisha has listened to "Who Let the Dogs Out" every hour of every day since it was released.

Juliebelle's swan is having an affair with a penguin.

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:59 am

Mdkilmer wishes he could be pregnant, and frequently uses a basketball to pretend.

Tamista takes 17 sudafed pills at a time in hopes of never getting sick.

Flawless owns a penguin that has just been violated.

Postby mdkilmer » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:41 pm

Juliebelle's "swan" is really an albino bat.

MystycalMage snorts Coca-Cola.

Juliebelle has a huge zucchini that she calls "Loverboy".

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:50 pm

mdkilmer has a secret desire to produce the revival of The Rocky Horror Picture Show using pygmies for cast members.

Mark(himself) really hasn't been himself lately. We don't know who he really is.

Julliebelle and MystycalMadge are engaged in a secret project to make M&M's the official national candy of Iraq.

Flawless is a den mother for a girl scout troupe he keeps locked in his garage.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:18 pm

MystycalMage is planning on assassinating Yogi for continually misspelling her username.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:19 pm

M&Ms are the official candy of Iraq; we succeeded!

Yogi's grass project may have a hitch, when dogs pee on it the color of the peed areas is horrendous and unsightly, and spit out tobacco turns it a vomitous shade of orange!

mdkilmer plans to donate his car to the paraplegic ex-NHL players charity as he feels responsible for many of their conditions due to his past profession with the Hartford Whalers. He's the real reason the team folded.

Mark's future father-in-law, in Belgium, is urging him to rid himself of some of the CDs he currently owns, which do not promote abstinence or morality in general.

MysticalMage is considering a transfer to Berkeley, where she can live in a co-op, wear Birkenstocks, and feel free to preach about the rights of Jerry Garcia's illegitimet children who hope to use his name for their new juice bar.

Flawless straps mirrors to his tennies to look under ladies' tennis skirts at the country club where he's a caddie.

Next

Return to [Archive] Classic Topics