Start a rumour

This is a repository for classic topics that may have gone past the pruning date, but are too valueable to delete. Suggestions for topic candidates to be moved here are welcome.

Postby legend » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:37 am

EGLION :moon: doesnt know when to shut up .ever.oh no thats not a rumour thats true :oops: ok start again EGOILN is a very nice guy :lie: all the ladies :female: love him :love: hes sick of being persued by EORL and YEMSS :roll: they think hes a rock god :rockdevil: and cant get enough of his love rod :lmao2: :lmao1: oh and EGLION is really of scottish descent and just cant come to terms with it :yikes:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Makinamess » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:47 am

Nah, I heard that Legion was of Oirish descent and could recite all the hail mary's without taking a single breath.

I also heard that Legend was really a Rottweiler with attitude.

I'll get back to you on my wedding plans !
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:54 am

rottweiler WB :wtf: ill bit yur arse :moon: till yur eyes water :sad: dont disrespect the legend :woot: or suffer the consequences :evil:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Sarah » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:26 pm

he's more like a chihuaha with attitude
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Legion » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:33 pm

Nah - legend being likened to a Chiawhateverhawa is totally false as he would fail the entrance exam on English & spelling alone. He does, however, troll around looking out for attention being paid to other male posters getting awfully jealous. You wanna see the toys around his pram when my name is mentioned. :horse: :dancer: :lmao2:
'There is no point running if you are on the wrong road'
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Legion
Frantic

Postby Makinamess » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:11 am

Nathaniel wrote:The madman of the year (a.k.a. me) comes to Messy's rescue and proposes: Will you marry me, oh holy one? :P

I won't be a holy one until I've answered another 4,500 replies or so !!
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:22 am

as if legoni you talk about prams but your heads like a weans pram full of pish and broken biscuits
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Lore » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:20 pm

whoooOOOOOOOOOAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! :hand:

Back the truck right up.... I'm innocent!!

and that's all I've got to say on the matter! :notalk:
Lore
Outlaw Torn

Postby Makinamess » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:25 pm

It's OK Lore - we know this is between two bad boys (and nothing to do with us girlies) ha ha

Regarding the "rumour" - are we allowed to mention the "bump" yet ? Hope so, otherwise that damned cat is out of the bag ha ha.
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Lore » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:24 pm

BUMP?

errm...yep, you can mention the bump on my head!! :roll:

I think everyone knows already sweetie, no big secret - won't be long now either! :storkg: :storkb: - Still don't know which one of these guys will be paying a visit tho!
Lore
Outlaw Torn

Postby legend » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:25 am

EORL you just dont know how great i really am :oops: logein go on yur hols and gives us all peace ok.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Lore » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:48 am

So today's news.. Legend, is Great - apparently...obviously someone's been lying to him but nea mind!

Lore - (me) is innocent, she polishes her halo every hour, on the hour.

Gill - Has some sort of control over legend, she manages to put him back in his place when he makes an effort to get on his high horse... That remote control you bought seems to work well Gill.

Messy - a very informed person, never lies, never twists the truth and yet somehow manages to open her mouth to change feet ( good thing I wasn't keeping that a secret young lady!)

Legion - on his hollibobs, (sporting beige knee length shorts, a white string vest, knotted hanky on his head and not forgetting the most important of all........ sports socks with sandles) will be ploughing through the crowds, chucking the innocent by standers over his shoulder..left, then right, then left again in a state of urgency to get to a net cafe!

and my final thought for today .... I would mention to Legend that Bubba Sparks has written a song with him in mind (or so it would seem according to the title - Ugly) but as I'm not a gimp I will keep that thought to myself!! :roll:
Lore
Outlaw Torn

Postby legend » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:54 am

erol at least you worked out where i got the quote from.
but as bubba says in the song "lets face it .none of us will ever date a model.".
thats with you specifically in mind.
oh and there is no remote control.
i am out of control ok .oh and finally .you ARE a gimp
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Lore » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:32 am

That's right, you will never date a model because I'm spoken for :!:

you did mean model citizen, right? :roll:
Lore
Outlaw Torn

Postby legend » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:17 am

my frikkin arse.
who do you model for ?volvo trucks :lmao1: :lmao2:
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Lore » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:07 am

nope, when I offered my portfolio they said they already had some guy called Steve who went down well with the buyers!

They mentioned something about him being really good at singing Mustang Sally - must need their ears cleaning out if you ask me!!
Lore
Outlaw Torn

Postby Silke » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:32 pm

Legend is a bewiched rat.

Lore is a bewiched cat.

Kilmer likes to do research on cats.
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby StVandal » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:57 pm

Silke really likes tacos.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby mdkilmer » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:45 pm

"Silke" is a Norwegian phrase that means "I really like tacos, and I'll send you a picture of mine on request.".
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:09 am

bea wrote:hey messie, i heard a rumor that i want to get married to you. i am a non drinking, non smoking mormon. will i do?

Ooohhhh Bea, I didn't see your post before - how on earth did I miss that ? Yes, we could get together and see what happens.

I do drink alcohol however, but I don't smoke and I certainly don't do religion - do you think that would be a problem ??

Apologies to Nathanial, Legend and MDK
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

PreviousNext

Return to [Archive] Classic Topics