New Rumors

This is a repository for classic topics that may have gone past the pruning date, but are too valueable to delete. Suggestions for topic candidates to be moved here are welcome.

Postby Makinamess » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:50 pm

I feel a Yogi influence here (the mountains you see.....) Now, what do we know about our Great Leader and the Girl Who Would Be Called Gill ?? (note the alliteration, folks :) )
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby StVandal » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:08 pm

Haysi and Messy were going to make ice cubes, but they forgot the recipe. :wink:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:05 pm

And with Messy being a penguin, that was really embarassing. :biggrin:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby mdkilmer » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:48 pm

This just in...
People who favor penguins play with their own byproducts. And other people's.

Sarah the Oyster Lady went to a frat party, got drunk, and introduced her oyster to 17 new guys. Her oyster is really pissed.

There's absolutely nothing to say about bea.

Jesus is watching you! (Thanks, Vandal)

Vandal wanted to name his beer "(P)isner (I)cy-(S)upreme (S)plendid"

Bedford wears vampire dentures and fairy wings.

Damsel is through with horses-- she wants to have an elephant. She says it's the girth.

Iran is planning on dropping a nuke into the San Andreas Fault and tipping Los Angeles and San Francisco into the Pacific. The other 49 American states have offered to help.

Gill is named that because she can breathe under water.

"Silke" is a Norwegian word that roughly translates to "Who's yo daddy, honkie?"

Yogi's left breast is named "Yoda". No one knows what he calls the other one.

Legion was voted off the Island.

Legend has learned to spell, capitalize, and use good grammar. It's widely speculated that he's the first Scot-- ever-- to do so.

The only good Scot is one with a "ch" after it.

Pilvikki had Squeaky for dinner last night.

There's still absolutely nothing to say about bea.

Haysi was found floating in a pool of stale beer. "So, what's new about that", you say? This: she was still clothed.
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Silke » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:39 pm

Kilmer actually pays attention.

People has realized at last that Damsel have no parents at all. How she came to be is still an mystery.
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:17 pm

StVandal wrote:Haysi and Messy were going to make ice cubes, but they forgot the recipe. :wink:

Oi !!! Haysi and I were having this discussion just the other day - I reckoned the best recipe was *$%£lsikslis, lislls and iolu8isbh&&@&* [Edited by BF Editor, as recipe is a Category A Secret] whilst Haysi said that plain Htwooh would work. We had such a falling out, you would just not believe it.... The real problem we had was that as Haysi and I live in different countries we simply could not agree on a suitable control - we might have to get an intermediary to negotiate between us. Volunteers are required and will be advertised later on this month. Salary is (apparently) dependant upon length of service, commitment to source data and chlorine levels :confused: . Hmmmm, I wonder whether Yogi will be able to oblige again :hopeful grin:

Yours sincerely,

Miss Bonkers on a Friday Night (aka Dame Messy)
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:46 am

:lol: :lol: you are all bonkers! I am the sane one!

Course I know how to make icecubes, you take some smirnoff vodka put it in the tray and put it in the freezer and voila, icecubes!

MDKilmer cracks me up big time!

Dame Messy, you are a bampot

Ok, some new rumours just in.

MD Kilmer has been practising voodoo without a licence, no one knew until he shrunk Legends head and now the poor chap looks like a lollipop stick. MD Kilmer forgets how to change him back, but Legend doesnt mind as it means he can double up as a microphone at the karaoke nights on the reef.

Dame Messy is descended from the Bavarian Royal Family, she was deported due to an incident involving a group of penguins that she kept in her fridge.

St Vandal is the patron saint of chavs and neds. They worship him on the weekends and wear burberry and drink buckfast and thunderbird as homage to him.

Gill was last seen heading into Sandras Lapdancing club shouting "I will sit in on the auditions".

Haysi is celebrating her 21st birthday tomorrow :lie: (ok, so technically its the 21st anniversary of my 19th birthday!)

Ssshhhhh dont tell anyone

Hays xx
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:36 pm

Course I know how to make icecubes, you take some smirnoff vodka put it in the tray and put it in the freezer and voila, icecubes!
- I think you forgot the *time element* bit of the recipe - ie the need to let the ingredients talk to themselves in the tray for a period of time until they have chilled out and relaxed into their new structure...

Dame Messy, you are a bampot
and just exactly what is a bampot ? Sounds a tad rude to me !!

Dame Messy is descended from the Bavarian Royal Family, she was deported due to an incident involving a group of penguins that she kept in her fridge.
- Where did you get that one from ? I'll kill that Whiffster - it was supposed to be a secret, :evil: Anyway, I didn't get *deported*, I permabanned myself, to protect my honour !!
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:50 pm

legnd is the one and only and all should bow down to him. :lol: now bitchessssssssssss :evil:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Makinamess » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:19 pm

No !
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:32 pm

do it.
im not in the mood to piss about ok :evil:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Makinamess » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:34 pm

And nor am I !
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:36 pm

meaning??? :evil:
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Makinamess » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:48 pm

Meaning that I'm not in the mood to piss about either. Why should I bow down to you anyway ? :whiper:
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:54 pm

im a living legend ok.
ahahAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAA :biggrin:
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby haysi » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:37 am

Messy "bampot" just means "nutter"! Its a term of endearment, honest :biggrin:

Hx
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Silke » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:18 am

Legends are part of farytales.

Lore has forgotten how to wink.

Yogi doesn´t remember how not to smile.

Haysi isn´t a bampot.

Messy has learned to quit messing. She is embarest!

Bedford knows only one thing, and that is how to glitter!
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Flawless » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:03 pm

Haysi likes to go skinny dipping with Yogi and anyone else with a AARP card.
[ GRAPHIC REMOVED by administrator ]

I am now dubbed the King of Hotness by Haysi

I am also the resident Cabana boy.
Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby haysi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:12 pm

Flawless wrote:Haysi likes to go skinny dipping with Yogi and anyone else with a AARP card.

whats an AARP card? Is it costly to run?

Cheeky wee Flawless!
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Flawless » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:16 pm

It's the senior citizen card here in the states. I think that's what let's them get all those good discounts on everything.
[ GRAPHIC REMOVED by administrator ]

I am now dubbed the King of Hotness by Haysi

I am also the resident Cabana boy.
Flawless
Hero Of The Day

PreviousNext

Return to [Archive] Classic Topics