New Rumors

This is a repository for classic topics that may have gone past the pruning date, but are too valueable to delete. Suggestions for topic candidates to be moved here are welcome.

Postby Sandra » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:17 pm

Flawless wrote:It's the senior citizen card here in the states. I think that's what let's them get all those good discounts on everything.

:lol: :lol: cheeky wee flawless :D
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:15 pm

AAA cards tend to work just as well. :teach:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby Makinamess » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:51 pm

Reuters : Reuters : Reuters : Rueters : Rueters : Rueters : Reuters :

live newsfeed : just in : rolling news : live newsfeed : just in : rolling news :

MDK and the Oyster have finally got it together and Bermbits will be marrying them a week next Saturday - 23 September - if you do not receive your invite, then contact Bedford by Friday next - he might be able to sort out a chopper lift (if you are rich ha ha). All donations to go to Sarah and her family (they need a laugh after all).

The Legend has gone on a diet - no full english breakfast, no beer, no monkey, no snake (the word is that he has met his match in mdlvt2b and lpg and they have beaten him into submission). Good work girls !!!

Still no news of Snapsmanontheinternet. We are worried. Pray with us please.
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:48 am

this just in..........

legend is still alive and well on the reef still eating :aabrog: and drinking :monkey: rumours otherwise are only that rumours.
long live the kebab snake :aabrog: :aabrog:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Flawless » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:32 am

Our newest addition to the BF avantgarde (sp?) Ashes13 has reportedly been seen only wearing a tutu....
[ GRAPHIC REMOVED by administrator ]

I am now dubbed the King of Hotness by Haysi

I am also the resident Cabana boy.
Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby haysi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:00 pm

Flawless wrote:It's the senior citizen card here in the states. I think that's what let's them get all those good discounts on everything.

I am not a bliddy senior citizen you cheeky wee flawless!

Thats it, I am cutting you off!

Hx
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:13 pm

Flawless wrote:Haysi likes to go skinny dipping with Yogi and anyone else with a AARP card.

Errrr, I think our young F-lawless was intimating that you liked, preferred ? the older man, not that you were old !!!

:lmao1:
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:44 pm

Makinamess wrote:
Flawless wrote:Haysi likes to go skinny dipping with Yogi and anyone else with a AARP card.

Errrr, I think our young F-lawless was intimating that you liked, preferred ? the older man, not that you were old !!!

:lmao1:

oooh, but Flawless knows that I prefer the younger men ;)

Hays x
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Flawless » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:56 pm

:wink: OOOO YEAH!!!! *struts*

Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby haysi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:25 am

:lol:

H
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Yogi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:58 am

Oh, and what am I? Chopped liver? Hah. :!:

I don't have an AARP card and intend to never get one. And besides, Ms H. is charming, but she seems a bit old for my tastes. The midwife attending her birth told me that she was born on the day Harry Truman was elected president. Go figure.

According to the Department of Labor Flawless is listed as working as a Cabana Boy for an elderly woman off shore somewhere. Nice work if you can get it. :biggrin:

The word on the street is that MDK got Sarah pregnant while playing with her oyster one day. It's an interesting speculation, but hardly an idea that seems possible after that sex change surgery last spring.

GlitterFang is using a ghost writter (Bedford?) to pen a biography of a lonely penguin's quest for love. It's all based on a real events, but the credibility of the story is in question. Penguins have never been known to inhabit the land of Hoosiers.

My network of informants tells me that Legend and Legion are in a head to head battle to get official recognition of Scotland as being one of the British Isles. Neither of them own a world atlas apparently.

Makingamess is still messy. She has appealed to Forumadmin, but as we all know, there is no such person.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby legend » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:41 am

scotland being the better country btw yoda.
i see dark figures have fallen over the flamethrowers section,are they doing the bidding of the dark lord or for the good of the force.
time will tell oh mighty yoda
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Flawless » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:18 am

Hey now! I'm a hot sexy cabana boy!! Haysi knows I like the older women doncha Haysi?

Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby Flawless » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:20 am

Now it's time like this I really wish I did have my laptop working. I would totally take a picture of a cabana boy and put my picture on top of it and then I'd say "Seeeeee!!!! I have the proof!"

Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby lpg » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:49 am

According to the Department of Labor Flawless is listed as working as a Cabana Boy for an elderly woman off shore somewhere. Nice work if you can get it.

HEY!!! Who you calling elderly?
lpg
Hero Of The Day

Postby Yogi » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:32 am

Pardon me. I'm sorry. The PC term for it is Senior Citizen, isn't it?
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby Flawless » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:46 pm

Me....politically correct....*proceeds to laugh for about 4 days*

Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby lpg » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:26 pm

Hey - I ain't no senior citizen till I can get discounts!

I am however a great collector of cabana boys! :shh:
lpg
Hero Of The Day

Postby Flawless » Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:44 pm

Sorry, I'm already under the employments of Haysi and Messy....and sometimes Sarah.

Flawless
Hero Of The Day

Postby mdkilmer » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:49 pm

All right, enough of the clever repartee-- time for more rumors.

Sarah just won a contest with all her doer-mates over who could shout "Ralph!" into the porcelain god the loudest (and most often).

Flawless... isn't.

Haysi and Flawless were spotted doing a karaoke duet-medly of Britney Spears songs at a London pub.

Yogi cleans his ears with his car keys.

The word on the street is that MDK got Sarah pregnant while playing with her oyster one day. It's an interesting speculation, but hardly an idea that seems possible after that sex change surgery last spring.
Yogi, are you saying that either Sarah or her oyster had a sex-change operation? I assure you, they didn't.

Messy makes goooooood hash brownies.

The Loch Ness monster is a fake. Fooled the Scots for 300 years, though.

Scotland is credited with one of the great sports inventions-- golf. ZIt's a bunch of men standing around in skirts, hitting their balls with clubs. Need i say anything more?

With a few modifications, your automobile can be run on moonshine produced in a still in your back yard.

Bedford has just started his annual march to the South Pole. He has yet to mate on any of his marches.

Ashes has been named chairperson of the Committee To Release Broccoli Into The Wild

Bea can swallow a banana whole.

Yogi's wife has asked that we quit picking on him. She says she's tired of him crying himself to sleep at night. Sorry, Yoggiums.
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
mdkilmer
Stone Cold Crazy

PreviousNext

Return to [Archive] Classic Topics