New Rumors

This is a repository for classic topics that may have gone past the pruning date, but are too valueable to delete. Suggestions for topic candidates to be moved here are welcome.

Postby StVandal » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:35 pm

Yogi deletes our favorite threads at random and then blames it on this "forumadmin" person. Other things he blames on the forumadmin; cancer, lumpy gravy, gas prices, smelly pee after eating a bunch of asparagus, Bush winning the 2004 election, Dan Rather's toupee, hurricanes, $2 bills, and this whole "Snakes on a Plane" phenomenon.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Silke » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:20 pm

Messy is not one of the Secret Five who knows snappys true name

Forumadmin is the DARK SIDE of the BEAR

Bea is virgin

...so is legend. It is one of the things that makes him legendary!

sandrajo is in love with ants, though she doesn´t´like ant-farms. She claims you can´t hold in a genious, and defently not that many! Instead she has built them a house at the end of her bed. She is thinking of moving it to her pillow.

...sandrajo´s sister on the other hand spends her days in the garden looking for a ant-eater. Luck is with sandrajo thoguh, because none are to be found in thier garden.

All know that Nathie has something to do with that...
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:43 pm

Actually, I AM one of the secret five who not only knows Snappy's real name but we also know the secret meaning of Snapdharlich !!! Ha ! If we told anyone we would have to kill them afterwards, so DO NOT ASK.

How can a virgin be a legend ? (Oops, forgot about the the christianity thingy, sorry folks)

Gill is the one you need to talk to about ant-farms - she keeps aphids in her stationery cupboard and uses the milk instead of glue.

Lore has moved in with Whiffey, to take over Cat duties for the foreseeable future. I did offer to do the cooking but she reckons she can cope until the bump arrives. It's gonna be messy up there !
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Spilsbury » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:59 am

I am fortunate as my source of rumours comes directly from your minds! I have little time and so shall post them gradually.

Yogi has discovered the 'fountain of youth'! At present he only shares it with Rusty and Sarah. It is Sarahs turn to travel to Italy where it is situated. As she is already beautiful and wise way beyond her years I feel it is a conspiracy to capture her oyster!

MdKilmer's real name is 'Mort', an invention of T.Pratchett, who is a reincarnation of Mark Twain. He lusts after the fountain of youth but is already a wise and brilliant scholar. He also eats oysters cooked in white wine and garlic.

Spilsbury.
Spilsbury

Postby legend » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:36 am

i am not a virgin.
i can get countless women to testify to that.
if the sanitorium will let them talk to anyone.
my exploits however are legendary.
i invented blu tak.
and i came up with the recipe for pepsi max..
apart from that i do nowt. :biggrin:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Yogi » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:44 am

I have never seen Sarah's oyster. She is just an intern performing her duties.
There is no Forumadmin, black stealth hellicopters, nor fuzzy bears. It's all in your minds.
I claim executive privilege. Revealing information about Yoda would jeapordize the security of this site.
And no, that wasn't me at the recent meeting of Neocons Anonymous.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Yogi
Big Kahuna

Postby legend » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:16 am

i ama living legend.second only to the mighty yoda.
may the force be eternally strong within him. :lol:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby haysi » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:56 am

Sandra is a trapeze artist, (well she tells me that she goes 'swinging' every weekend and so what else could she mean?)

Gill runs a donkey sanctuary. (well she is always asking people to come 'look at my ass!)

Legend is a domestic goddess who runs a catering and cleaning company on the reef

Bea grows her own vegetables in a flowerbox outside her bedroom window.

Haysi is a novice nun and uses the internet whilst assisitng at the local library. :tongue:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:23 am

Oooohhhhh I didn't know we could post rumours about ourselves. Now the fun can really start :lol:
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:29 am

messy has a split personality.
she might even date herself as shes sure shed enjoy the sex,or at least she would know wot to do and where to do it :lmao1: :lmao2: :oops:
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Silke » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:43 am

Legend mistakes Messy for Yogi

Haysi cannot post anything but roumers of haysi's life.

Lore knows firsthand how Haysi lives.

Nothing Glitter tells about Nathie is a roomer, really.

Pilvikki is considering dropping out of the penguin-group newly created

Silke has gone underground hiding
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:44 pm

What would our penguin group do without our Granny Penguin. :(
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby legend » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:49 am

the penguins arent actually animals but dwarfs wearing dinner jackets :yikes: is it legal :?: i wonder gf . i really wonder :omg:
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Makinamess » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:25 am

Damsel has chosen her wedding dress (ivory cream silk with purple roses) and is looking at having the bridesmaids wear lilac and purple silk dresses:-

Silke refuses to wear lilac and purple but is quite happy with the silk element.
Haysi likes getting dressed up (but nuns don't wear lilac and purple in her nunnery).
Nathie wants to wear just purple - no lilac - and she hates silk.
Sandrajo is the queen of cotton and wants to wear lilac but fears it will clash with her hair colour.
Bea will only wear red and we fear this will clash with the purple and lilac so Bea is being instructed to wear her invisible cloak over the red dress.
Pilvikki would look really cool in lilac so long as Squeaky can be in purple.
We haven't heard back from Gill yet but she is forgiven because it's her birthday today !!!
Lore is happy to wear whatever colour Damsel wishes, so long as the bump is represented by a purple sash.
Messy is ok with lilac but hates purple with a vengeance.
Rusty is also concerned about the clashing of the colours and has suggested ivory instead, maybe with just a hint of lilac.
lpg is going the whole hog and wearing penguin purple in a silk and linen mix.
Sarah hopes to make the wedding but it'll depend on how hard she studies. Anyway, she'll definitely wear her oyster !
Icu only ever wears black but is prepared to add some lilac spots on the day as well as a lilac spray in her hair.
mdlvt2b will only come if she can wear her purple parrot. I think Damsel's ok with that .
Now who else was invited ?
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Damsel » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:34 pm

Whoa...I am getting married?
Damsel

Postby Makinamess » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:37 pm

I didn't say you were getting married, I'd just heard that you'd chosen the dress you're gonna wear when you do get married :lol:
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Damsel » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:45 pm

To whom am I getting hitched?
Damsel

Postby Makinamess » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:48 pm

No idea darling, I haven't heard that rumour yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post it here :lol: Is there anyone special in your life at the moment ? (I only want to know so that I can start a rumour, hee hee)
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:49 pm

Missymessymakky is a seamstress and is very good at making wedding dresses :wink:

Gill is celebrating her 90th birthday with a night out at the new male lap dancing club set up by Sandra and Haysi

Snappy has changed careers from baker to gigolo coz he needs the dough

StVandal wears curlers in his hair when he goes to bed and wraps a silk headscarf around them to keep them in place

Yogi loves booboo

Legend bears more than a passing resemblence to the tall chucklebrother with his new haircut
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:52 pm

Who is BooBoo ? Have we met her ? What's she like ?
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

PreviousNext

Return to [Archive] Classic Topics