New Rumors

This is a repository for classic topics that may have gone past the pruning date, but are too valueable to delete. Suggestions for topic candidates to be moved here are welcome.

Postby haysi » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:54 pm

BooBoo! hes yogi the bears wee pal
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Damsel » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:57 pm

The grocery store guy!
Damsel

Postby Silke » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:08 pm

Damsel is mad at Booboo because he is cheating on her with Yogi

StVandal is starting to flirt emormously with Damsel these days... becaues he didn´t manage an invitation at her wedding he was hoping for the groom-place. He only wants to participate, poor thing...

Messy never really understood this thing with gender. The other day she was telling me of this lovely girl with a huge dick. No, she was not a drag queen at all.

Haysi on the otherhand is roomered to be the best drag-queen ever! that is why Sandra agreed to put up a male lap-dancing club with her

Glitter would love to go to said club, but is frightened if people will regect him for his fetisj with male-lapdancing

Legend wanted to join the club, but was told off by Sandra. The reason? "you aren´t legendary enugh!"

Spilsbury is a mindreader... too b ad for him I have practiced that game for years, and there is no way to penetrate my mindshield. Spilsbury will only learn from me what I intend to let out.

Spilsbury also know the recepy to StVandals long wanted robots.

Sarah will kill Spilsbury if Spilsbury reveals anything
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:13 pm

Haysi has no issues with her masculinity...erm that doesnt sound right

Silke is a beatnik and digs in the sand most days

Legion is actually Roger Moore in disguise

MDKilmer is Doogie Howsers grandfather
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:15 pm

You are so right Silke - I did get the gender stuff a bit mixed up. I was actually referring my good friend M....

Hey guys, I just realised, Damsel hasn't invited any fellas to her wedding !!!

Come on, tell us what you are going to wear (it has to be on the purple, lilac or cream silk theme, although I suspect a few tartans will be allowed for Snaptartanmen and the like) :lol: I reckon Vandalman would look good in a tartan kilt !!
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Silke » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:16 pm

The snow hasyi!!! The Snow! (grumble...as if there is any sand around here...grumble)
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Bedford » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:47 pm

Makinamess wrote:Come on, tell us what you are going to wear (it has to be on the purple, lilac or cream silk theme, although I suspect a few tartans will be allowed for Snaptartanmen and the like) :lol: I reckon Vandalman would look good in a tartan kilt !!

Id wear a tux, of course. :biggrin:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Postby Makinamess » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:46 am

I heard a rumour that Santa and Toothfairies were really *parents*.

This is such a sad rumour :(
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:19 am

i heartd a rumour women were made of sugar and spice and all things nice.
bullshit :evil:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Makinamess » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:31 am

Awwww, poor Legend, surely there must be *some* women you like ?

Messy wipes a wee tear away from the corner of her eye, muttering I'm not horrible, am I ? sniff sniff :( ...
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:39 am

WHATEVER TREVER :lol:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Sarah » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:52 pm

Breaking news: I've just learned that Damsel's bride to be is Dennis Rodman, ex Chicago Bulls star
Messy is very jealous... she loves Dennis in a bridal gown

Kilmer is in love with an 11 year old in New York. He wants her to come visit him, but her mom says "no." Still, he talks to her daily, unless she's grounded.
Legend has a ginormous crush on Silke. Silke says she would like to start a relationship, but is still mourning the death of Bigfoot.
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Damsel » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:04 pm

Hey if he is good enough for Carmen...

If it is true that once you go black you never go back then why did she then go with that white dude from RHCP?
Damsel

Postby haysi » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:43 am

ssshhhhhh you never heard this from me....

Damsel is in distress and keeps looking out of her tower looking for her knight in shining armour. She only has her stash of Kendra DVDs for company....so she is not really that fussed re the knight! :wink:

Makinamess supplies Gordon Ramsay with his vegetarian recipes and with a supply of rude and swear words that would make a sailor blush.

Legion has been manning the samiritans helpline. Suicide attemps in his area have gone through the roof.

Angel has opened a donkey sanctuary cos all the ladies keep asking to see his ass

Snappy teaches ladies water aerobics in his spare time,,,in his scuba diving gear
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:19 am

Damsel will be sending out wedding invites to the boys next week. If you haven't had yours by Friday, looks like you haven't been nice enough to her - send her Flakes for goodness sake men.

Bea refuses to do the washing up in any home other than her own (and since she lives in the library, she doesn't ever do any).

Messy gets her rude and swear words at a discount from Legend (50% off this month, special offer)
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:22 pm

makinamess is a grand prix driver and stands in for the schumaker brothers when they have been out drinking too much beer

Silke is a snow princess and melts during the summer months

Gill has taken out an insurance policy against being burgled by penguins

Legion uses his influence with his work colleagues to wear a flat cap and go down the mines as is his want

SSSSSSSSShhhhh dont say anything
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:31 am

Lies, all lies - I can hardly stand in for both Michael and Ralf can I ? They drive for different teams and in different cars !!! Plus I actually like to watch the Grand Prix.

Now, straight from the horses mouth, I was told this afternoon that Gill and Whiffey are getting married - but not until September 2008, so I've still got time to woo him and get in first :lol:
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:37 am

sshhhhhhhh you never heard it from me but...

Messy talks to animals....especially horses! She is really Dr Doolittle.
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:44 am

Hey - I'm fluent in cat, I'll have you know ! Plus I can definitely get by in dog.
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:48 am

Makinamess wrote:Hey - I'm fluent in cat, I'll have you know ! Plus I can definitely get by in dog.

:lol: and now horse!

Was it a filly?

:biggrin:
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

PreviousNext

Return to [Archive] Classic Topics