New Rumors

This is a repository for classic topics that may have gone past the pruning date, but are too valueable to delete. Suggestions for topic candidates to be moved here are welcome.

Postby Makinamess » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:53 am

Nayyyyy - a stallion of course

apologies for the terrible pun
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:42 pm

:lol:

And me and Sandra are NOT wearing those turquoise and orange dresses that she picked out! No way! Gill is colour blind you know.
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:33 am

ive heard the women on bfm are missing me :?: :?:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Lore » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:42 am

That's not a rumour legend, it's just your mind playing tricks on you AGAIN!!!
Lore
Outlaw Torn

Postby legend » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:02 am

erol you know yopu want the love dragon to spread its wings near you :oops: stop playin hard to get. :roll: noone is falling for it :lol:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Gill » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:12 am

haysi wrote::lol:

And me and Sandra are NOT wearing those turquoise and orange dresses that she picked out! No way! Gill is colour blind you know.

Haysi, it's my wedding and you'll wear what I tell you too ok, and just for the record it's the 25th August 2008 the wedding is :lol:
Gill

Postby Makinamess » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:48 am

Does the whiffster know the date ? (make sure he puts it in his diary, he's got a rotten memory you know). What are the boys wearing ?
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sandra » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:59 am

Just had a gab with Gill and the boys will be wearing kilts in the celtic tartan, the veune will be held in the Fintry Hotel up in the Campsie Hills and the Wedding lunch will be haggis washed down with irn bru the noo. From there we will go to Fannyside Loch for some wedding pictures and skinny dipping :biggrin:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:22 am

Ohhhhh, are we all invited ? I've never been skinny dipping before, am I in for a treat ?
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:39 am

Oh I love the Celtic tartan, but you not be a wee bitty adventurous and get the boys to dress up like this?

ITs a wee bit different

Hx
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:06 pm

Our even like this (I thought some of our fellas might prefer the cammo look)

Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:33 pm

Gill used to go out with a whole regiment of the Southern Highlanders and so the camouflage look she likes :wink:

Snappy has volunteered to be the page boy
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:39 pm

He's quite tasty isn't he ? Or should I use modern parlance and call him fit ha ha

Snapspagethreeman - now that's one heck of a concept - I know he likes boobies and all but honestly.....
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Sandra » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:41 pm

WOW messy he is well fit , can he come too :wink:
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:45 pm

You'd best invite him yourself (ps his name is Angel and you know where to find him :lol: ) (Well, this is the rumours thread)
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby haysi » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:46 pm

Both of those chaps would be welcome! :wink:
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Silke » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:52 am

The penguins here has made a fanclub for pilvikki... they claim she is their goddess

Glitter is awfully jelous of this

StVandal has been nicknamed "dina-girl" by some of his costemers... they are not costemers anymore, if fact it is debated if they are any more...

Sarah, in an effort to comfort vandal has given him one of her oisters. Kilmer is furious.
Superstition brings bad luck.
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby Makinamess » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:35 pm

Snappy is now refusing to wear a traditional style kilt to Gill and Whiffey's wedding - he wants to wear a tartan sarong instead.

Whiffey is totally cool with all the fellas wearing sarongs, so long Gill can reassure him that everyone will be warm enough in Scotland in late August wearing one (especially as we are all going skinny dipping afterwards).

St Vandal wants to wear a metal studded three quarter length sarong with a sky blue wrap on top.

Glitter has yet to be persuaded of the benefits of a sarong - he's still up for the tux, as is Bermbits but nobody has consulted Yogi.

The Legend and Legion are coming but only if they can wear the same outfit.
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby legend » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:14 am

hi,my names legend.
but sometimes i go under the stage name of angel ,only when im modelling of course.
you may have seen some snaps of me in a camoflague kilt before???
or maybe not :biggrin:
legend
Holier Than Thou

Postby Lore » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:14 am

And HERE HE IS ........ Might have been a good idea to keep your eyes closed tho for maximum effect with the camouflage! Ya daft sod!

Lore
Outlaw Torn

PreviousNext

Return to [Archive] Classic Topics