Changes - good news/bad news

Look here from time to time for messages regarding Brainformation updates and general announcements.

Changes - good news/bad news

Postby forumadmin » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:18 am

I have decided to reorganize the forums a bit. My intention was to move all the technical posts in 'Computers" and in the "Internet" forums into the catagory of Pop Culture. In the moving process all the Internet posts have been permantly lost. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I apologize for all those lost posts and sincerely hope that we can rebuild our knowledge base in that forum quickly.

That is the bad news. The good news is that a new forum called "Anonymous Posts Only" has been added to Heck. This is an experimental forum to provide space for our members who wish to make anonymous posts. All new posts must be published using the "guest" login. You must log out of Brainformation in order to give yourself the "guest" identity. Any new posts not initiated by the guest account will be deleted. On the other hand, replies and comments do not have to be anonymous. The choice is up to the person making the reply. The normal Code of Conduct is in effect for Anonymous Posts Only.
forumadmin
Site Admin

Return to Brainformation News