Ceresca... oops, I nearly swore!

What fries your fritters? Almost anything goes here. Rant, rave, and get it off your chest. Topics may be controversial and contain adult content. THIS FORUM MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:35 am

:lol: Yeah that's what got me banned. I dared to question the mods agenda, by saying how come i couldn't say something but others could. The mods of CereScape could learn a lot from Brainformation.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby haysi » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:55 am

The only reason I went back on was to show that I could and they must have known it was me. I got a whole load of warnings for posting in the wrong place!! FFS have you tried to get a category to 'fit'.

The mods do NOT treat everyone on that site the same and thats a FACT.

Brainformation is much fairer. :biggrin:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:31 am

ahahaha! oh, that's funny.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby whiffey » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:26 pm

Ah, Miss Meadow, remember JaneAusten and ElizabethBennet - LOL - they were good times weren't they ?

How is New York ? My best wishes to you (unless you want another scrap, it was quite fun after all :lol: )
I am reading that it rains a lot in Scotland
whiffey
Bad Seed

Postby MatthewH » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:24 pm

Awwww whiffey I commend your offer of an olive branch to your arch nemesis.

You are a good good man to rise above your problems and ask to be friends. I hope she accepts. Hey we could have a brainformation wedding!!
I LOURRRRVE Panic! at the Disco!!!!
MatthewH
Helpless

Postby haysi » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:29 am

I havent had any warnings for 2 days now :biggrin:
"There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.”
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby meadow » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:41 am

uh, no. apology not accepted and you are still a crazed, whacked out psycho.

New York is lovely. it's fucking cold as balls and it snowed the entire time i waited for my little one's bus. nothing like below zero snow and wind to make your day.
"i hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!" ~Wedding Crashers
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby angel » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:25 am

meadow wrote:uh, no. apology not accepted and you are still a crazed, whacked out psycho.

anyone at cs would have seen his or her last message after making a comment like this. well, except a few that are more equal than others, like you.
why don't you just go back to where you came from? so we can keep this place a fun one?
understanding is a three edged sword.
your side, their side, and the truth.
angel
Hero Of The Day

Postby meadow » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:57 am

excuse the fuck out of you? i'm merely telling Whiffey that no, i do not accept his "apology" of any kind. i never will. he always responds to me, i never, ever respond to him first. ahem.

*yawwwwwn*
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby whiffey » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:01 am

You judge very properly, Miss Meadow, and it is happy for you that you possess the talent of flattering with delicacy. May I ask whether these pleasing attentions proceed from the impulse of the moment, or are the result of previous study ?
whiffey
Bad Seed

Postby MatthewH » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:19 am

You are very nasty meadow. All Whiffey was doing was offering to make the peace with you and you threw it back in his face.

This is in very poor taste lady.
MatthewH
Helpless

Postby whiffey » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:21 am

THE whole party were in hopes of a letter from Miss Meadow the next morning, but the post came in without bringing a single line from her. All knew her to be, on all common occasions, a most negligent and dilatory correspondent, but at such a time they had hoped for exertion. They were forced to conclude that she had no pleasing intelligence to send, but even of that they would have been glad to be certain.

(Actually I wasn't apologising, just picking a fight the noo :D )
whiffey
Bad Seed

Postby MatthewH » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:24 am

Meadow I would like to refer you to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgW5fSqTX5k

I feel that Whiffey understands this song and was merely trying to bridge the gap that was once between you.

Please find it in your heart to follow Whiffeys good example and play the pipes along with him....
MatthewH
Helpless

Postby whiffey » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:31 am

Crikey, sir, I am looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddlydee - decent scrap with the fiendish Miss Meadow - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, a few PMs, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals

(with apologies to Blackadder)
whiffey
Bad Seed

Postby MatthewH » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:35 am

Then Mr Whifster I would direct you to this all time classic and wish you well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADM_Ak3GTg
MatthewH
Helpless

Postby meadow » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:18 am

Matthew: again, i'm not interested in some cheesy, lame attempt at apologizing. it's not sincere and i most certainly do not have to accept it. and you ain't gotta like it. cause see, i could actually give a fuck what you, Whiffey or most of the members here think of me. i'm not here for that. get over yourself, please. i ain't here to be your friend or his at all, never gonna happen. i'm not some stupid sucker you can being stupid to and i keep taking it. that's also never gonna happen. mind your own fucking beeswax there, dude.
meadow
Outlaw Torn

Postby whiffey » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:57 am

Come on meadow, you know you love it really. I'm feeling a bit hurt because Matthew got his own paragraph, and I just got a passing mention, so could I please have one that starts

Whiffey:

is devoted to me, and doesn't get cluttered up with other people. If you could mention MasterChef too then so much the better. Missing you already..... :lol:
whiffey
Bad Seed

Postby haysi » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:21 am

seriously PMSL Whiffster, the nooooooooooooo

:biggrin:
J W von Goeth
haysi
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby StVandal » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:05 pm

I wonder how long it'd take to get me banned if I just kept posting the word "poop" to everything?
I haven't been there in about a year.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
StVandal
Stone Cold Crazy

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:51 pm

Posting the word "poop" repeatedly would probably come as a breath of fresh air considering the usual troll posts. I lasted a long time by just responding to certain ass hats with a laughing emoticon. :lol:
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

PreviousNext

Return to Flame Throwers