second chance for murder 9 people ???

Solve all the world's problems in this forum.
NOTE: While debate is a good thing, we expect all parties to have respect for individual opinions here.

Would you let a murder of nine persons free after 24 hours of prison

yes,everyone should get a second chance for everything he has done
No votes
no,there are crimes that can't be forgiven
No votes
no,that person in a public danger and can start again to murder
100%
yes,as we live in a demokratie
No votes

Total votes : 2

second chance for murder 9 people ???

Postby salamandrina » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:03 am

They just let out a Terrorist from RFA Rote armee fraktion. She got five times lifelong(that doesn't exist anymore anyway,how can it be when you have only one life??????)
And the court told that she had to stay at least 24 years in prison.
Think is that she was judged for having murdered nine persons and tried to murder nine other and also being the boss of the armee fraction.(RAF))

I'm pretty sure if whole germany could have voted yes or no she would still remain in prison.
However the justice wants everyone and really everyone it seems to have a real second chance,the cance to be free (and I guess having even a Pension(the money you get each month when retired) She is only 57 however I'm not sure about her qualifications and who would take her after her backround ect. And one day whe will be in the retiring age anyway.

Intresting to see that often a privat person would never forgive and give such a second chance.
(I mean one person to another in privat and also in a general way: Public opinion says yes to this law but another public opinion doesn't and i guess the No,don't give her a second chance opinion weights heavier.)
freedom
salamandrina
Bad Seed

Postby AJRC_CS » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:18 am

It all depends on the person, peoples ideals can change. But it was found in the 80's with the IRA prisoners that they don't change, they're only filled with more and more hatred, and when released just go straight back to murdering innocents. This woman should have got life, as in spent the rest of her days in prison, as she's still capable of murder. Maybe the prison service think she's rehabilitated? Only time will tell.

With the Baader-Meinhof gang abandoning violence in 1992, and then disbanding in 1998 there is not much chance she will take up with her old terrorist buddies. The ideals she fought against in the 70's are no longer apacible now. But the Baader-Meinhof gang were born out of the anti-Vietnam movements, so with the anti-Iraq movement strong in Germany she could possibly start up with another gang. But all this is conjecture, as i said only time will tell.
The ignorant close their mind and convince themselves that there's only one truth. The wise keep an open mind to the different possibilities leading to and stemming from the present. Look not with your eyes but with your mind.
AJRC_CS
Outlaw Torn

Postby salamandrina » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:03 pm

as I said she got 5 times life long enprinoment+15 years and then one court told that she has to remain at least 24 years in prison...
and eys maybe one can change however I think there are crimes that are just to heavy...Killing one person si already very very bad but 9???????????????
And killing one by accident or without entention to kill is also different. But here I never heard of any Regrets only "so called" distance to armed fight...
And she still hasn't give out any names. German Governement and the familys of the victims still do not know exactly who murdered their father and teh driver of the father as an example...On the other hand I wonder how one can be judged for murder if they don't know who was the murderer? its all a bit strange for me but maybe that is as I do not know all details as I was 11 years old back then....and never got onto teh detals afterwards.
freedom
salamandrina
Bad Seed

Return to Politics and Government