True love lasts forever and ever

Do you have questions about interpersonal relationships? Get and give advice on friendships, marriage, and romance here.
MargeC
Frantic

True love lasts forever and ever

Post by MargeC »

Unless it weren't that great to begin with

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 729641.stm

:!: :!: :!: :suprised:

ohlia
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by ohlia »

They may not be in love, but I reckon they unconsciously still love each other. :idea:
You calling me stupid do not make me stupid; it makes you a person calling me stupid.

Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Silke »

I bet if they moved apart they'd miss each other, but I wouldn't call it love... a love/hate relationship, but not purely "uncouncious love"
Superstition brings bad luck.

pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Post by pilvikki »

ok, that's just weird.
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas (1914-53)

MargeC
Frantic

Post by MargeC »

pilvikki wrote:ok, that's just weird.

I think a lot of people are in long term relationships that aren't in love that stay 'together' inhabitans because for religious reasons/for the kids/to avoid the cost/hassle of splitting.....? No?

(inhabitans is not a word, I made that up).

Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Sandra »

MargeC wrote:
I think a lot of people are in long term relationships that aren't in love that stay 'together' inhabitans because for religious reasons/for the kids/to avoid the cost/hassle of splitting.....? No?

I think your right, way too many people stay together for the wrong reasons, they think its right for the kids at the time, but really when people really don't get on they should just call it a day. ( just my opinion)