A big egg....

This forum is for the discussion of a random collection of topics that do not fit elsewhere on our boards. Question and answer style posts are appropiate here.
Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

A big egg....

Post by Sandra »

If you came across a large unattended unhatched egg in your garden. Would you sit on it to hatch it and if so what would you hope to find inside?

bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by bea »

how big are u talking?

If it was huuuuugggeee then i think i'd call the authorities on accounts of it probably being an alien spaceship.

If it was like, the size of a football i'd smash it and eat it (making sure firstly that it didn't have a twitchy bird baby in it)
“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
~ Swedish Proverb

Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Sandra »

bea wrote:how big are u talking?
quite big, well a lot bigger than a normal egg....aliens would be alright tho wouldn't they :biggrin:

mdkilmer
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by mdkilmer »

I'd bring it inside and keep it warm. I don't think I'd sit on it; birds are very light and humans probably would just crush it.

I'd like a dwarf apatosaurus (brontosaur).
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer

Sandra
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Sandra »

mdkilmer wrote:I'd bring it inside and keep it warm. I don't think I'd sit on it; birds are very light and humans probably would just crush it.

I'd like a dwarf apatosaurus (brontosaur).
Good point about sitting on it, I didn't think of that. :shock:

I'd rather have a Apatosaurus, they don't grow as big as the brontosaur and there's something cute about them.