Jehovah's Wittness's

This is a repository for classic topics that may have gone past the pruning date, but are too valueable to delete. Suggestions for topic candidates to be moved here are welcome.
AL CARTER

Post by AL CARTER »

WELL YOU ARE RIGHT IF I WAS A MEMBER OF THE JW I AS WOULD LEAVE AND BE A SO CALLED FREE THINKER NOTHING THEY TEACH IS CHRISTIAN,B4 YOU GET NUTS MAKE THAT ALMOST NOTHING.
CAN YOU NAME ME ONE CHRISTIAN GROUP THAT SAID JESUS WAS A A ANGEL
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Post by Bedford »

Can you name me a Christian group who states you should type only in caps? :whistle:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
van
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by van »

kia ora andre

you have not one original thought of your own
you are limited to parrotting the dogma that was ancient before christ was even able to deliver his message, a message far removed from what you and your religious mates take as gospel!
one only has to examine the way jc dealt with the religious fanatics of his day to understand that
furthermore you are unable to answer questions put to you, prefering instead to rant and ramble on incoherently
such is the sad truth

arohanui
shalom
bill
AL CARTER

Post by AL CARTER »

VAN, I SEE YOU ARE STILL VERY CONFUSED,WHAT QUESTIONS DID I NOT ANSWER ?

AND FOR ALL THE OTHERS I DO USE CAPD SO I CAN SEE WHAT I'M WRITING,IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CAPPS,PLEASE,PLEASE JUST DO NOT READ THEM,HOPE THAT WORKS FOR YOU.
van
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by van »

kia ora al

give me one example where you answered one of the questions that i have put to you

arohanui
shalom
bill
AL CARTER

Post by AL CARTER »

GIVE ME A EXAMPLE OF ANY QUESTION YOU ASKED,OR THAT YOU DID NOT THINK YOU HAD THE ANSWER TOO. :neutral: [/b]
van
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by van »

kia ora al

i rest my my case

arohanui
shalom
bill
AL CARTER

Post by AL CARTER »

VAN I SEE YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED,I HAVE ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTION, JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DID NOT ANSWER.
I RUST YOUR CASE
van
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by van »

kia ora andre

question time!

1- is the catholic church christian?
2- is the mormon church christian?
3- is the anglican church christian?
4- is the greek orthodox church christian?
5- is the copt church christian?
6- is the russian orthodox church christian?
oh, i almost forgot
7- is al carter aka andre a christian?

you being the font of wisdom when it comes to what is and what is not christian, i look forward to your reply

arohanui
shalom
bill
AL CARTER

Post by AL CARTER »

VAN ITS LIKE I HAVE SAID IN THE PASS IF YOU TAKE THE TIME AND DO SOME RESHEARCH YOU CAN ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BY YOUR SELF.

1. YES

2 NO

3 YES

4 YES

5 ?

6 YES

7 ?

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU,I FORGOT ONE

THE JW, NO.
van
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by van »

kia ora al

well at long last, questions answered
now your qualification for your answers
how is it that you determine which is what?

arohanui
shalom
bill
AL CARTER

Post by AL CARTER »

NOTHING THE OTHER TWO TEACH IS CHRISTIAN.

THEY DON'T KNOW WHO JESUS CHRIST IS.

THEY DO NOT BELIVE IN THE TRINITY.

DO I NEED TO KEEP GOING.

AND ONE OF THE GROUP DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME.

In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God. ITS IN ALL CHRISTIAN BIBLES
AL CARTER

Post by AL CARTER »

VAN I CAN TELL YOU HAVE A HARD TIME TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THINGS ,SO I'L POST THIS FOR YOU ONE MORE TIME,ITS A ONE YOU MAY HAVE MISSED B4, Like all non-Christian cults, the Jehovah's Witness organization distorts the essential doctrines of Christianity. It denies the deity of Christ, His physical resurrection, and salvation by grace. This alone makes it non-Christian. To support its erring doctrines, the Watchtower organization (which is the author and teacher of all official Jehovah's Witness theology), has even altered the Bible to make it agree with its changing and non-Christian teachings.
Typical with cults that use the Bible to support its position is a host of interpretive errors:

Taking verses out of their immediate context.
Refusing to read verses in the entire biblical context.
Inserting their theological presuppositions into the text.
Altering the Biblical text to suit their needs.
Latching onto one verse to interpret a host of others.
Changing the meanings of words.
Proclaiming some passages to be figurative when they contradict their doctrines.
Adding to the Word of God.
VAN I DO HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU DO YOU "EVER" ANSWER AND QUESTIONS,IF YOU GO BACK YOU WILL SEE YOU HAVE NEVER ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS,Hmmmmm
van
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by van »

kia ora andre

VAN I CAN TELL YOU HAVE A HARD TIME TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THINGS

au contraire!
i am more than capable of comprehension, however unlike you, i think!
there are few things that i "believe" and have "faith" in
those that meet the criteria of proof ie the earth is round (more or less) and if i lose my balance i will fall due to gravity
on the otherhand when i see a "religion" that professes itself to be the truth, contaminated by "pagan" philosophy i seriously doubt the veracity of its proponents

the jews of whom jc was one did not believe it, so how is the adoption of a doctrine of egyptian and sumerian dogma a valid component of his gospel?
furthermore the teaching of jc was one of peace, as illustrated by the earlier followers of his
yet the most bloodthirsty pages of our history are soaked in the blood of those who were forcibly made to accept the doctrine of "truth"

"by their fruits you will know them"

arohanui
shalom
bill
AL CARTER

Post by AL CARTER »

VAN, LETS SEE IF YOU CAN ANSWER A QUESTION, John 1:1 - this verse is mistranslated to "and the Word was a god". The insertion of the word 'a' has no basis in the Greek text. No Greek scholar would translate it in this way. To show the JW inconsistency on this point, in John 1:6, the same construction is found in the Greek, but their translation here is 'god' not 'a god'. VAN PLEASE TELL ME WHY THIS IS ?
van
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by van »

kia ora andre

my suggestion is that you ask one of them!

arohanui
shalom
bill
AL CARTER

Post by AL CARTER »

DID THAT AND LIKE YOU THEY CANNOT ANSWER,WHY ????????

BTW WHO IS THE ONE THAT IS NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS NOW ?????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Post by pilvikki »

AL, you should talk about mistranslations when maria magdalene was turned in to a WHORE from a wife, due to someone's linguistic bungling.

and what exactly is correct and THE EXACT WORD OF GOD in the bible, AL? i see nowhere any written word contributed personally by said deity. does he know how to write? in what language?

and if he didn't, why the hell NOT, an omnipotent creature should have had the time and the means to pen down a few lines for us peons? that certainly would have saved a lot in arguements. in fact, it would have saved millions of lives from stupid idiotic wars waged on various translations of said documents.

verily i say onto you: the whole damn thing is a scam.
van
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by van »

kia ora andre

DID THAT AND LIKE YOU THEY CANNOT ANSWER,WHY ????????

i seem to recall asking when you visited a kingdom hall, and your reply was in the negative
hence i can only assume that your "knowledge" comes from a source that is opposed to the teachings of jws and as such shows a blatant bias

BTW WHO IS THE ONE THAT IS NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS NOW ?????

do i have to answer your mundane parrotting? after all i am no jw!

however marjaana makes a valid point
you work on the assumption that the bible with all its faults and prejudices is the word of god, perfect,pure and truth
your stance is like the communist spouting the writings of marx and mao as the ultimate knowledge in political salvation, with nary a concern of the reality of that which it has wrought

HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM indeed!

arohanui
shalom
bill
AL CARTER

Post by AL CARTER »

MAGDLENE A WHORE,KINGDOM HALL. I JUST LOVE WHEN YOU TRY TO ANSWER A QUESTION,YOUR IGNORANCE JUST COMES RUNNING OUT.

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A CHAPTER AND VERSE THAT SAID MAGDALENE WAS A WHORE,AND KINGDOM HALL IS THAT IN THE BIBLE.

I THINK JESUS SAID I WILL START A "CHURCH" WHERE DO YOU SEE KINGDOM HALL.

BTW I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO HELL BUT THE BIBLE SAID THAT WE HAVE ONE.