Start a rumour

This is a repository for classic topics that may have gone past the pruning date, but are too valueable to delete. Suggestions for topic candidates to be moved here are welcome.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Sarah »

makinamess used to have a tattoo of George Bush, but it mysteriously disappeared with the gender change.

Legend's greatest dream is to shave Damsel's head and turn her hair into underwear.

Vandal is not awesome. I heard he's actually UNawesome, or, in some circumstances, ANTIawesome.

Lore once wrestled an "alligator" in a bar, only to discover that it was actually a 4ft woman named Steve.
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Makinamess »

No No No ! Legend cannot possibly be having Damsel's hair for his underwear - how will Silke possibly get in and out of her castle ?

Legend doesn't have a computer - he's got a very large Image which is connected to a wireless router and flat screen and all he has to do is sing into the Karoake machine and out come the words on Brainformation !

Btw, the tattoo of George Bush is still there, it's just hidden now, well tucked away :biggrin: (ha, that scotched that rumour, nobody will ever believe that one !)
Legion
Frantic

Post by Legion »

I cannot possibly divulge my informant on this one :dancer: but I am reliably informed that Mighty Queen Silke :blahblah: :tbell: :blahblah: :teach:

(1) Is sooooooooo remarkably dense that, after failing 3 exams, has to do a further 5, YES FIVE, years studying because of the strange patronising attitude toward retards in Norway :whistle: :moon: :whistle:

(2) Has a strange attraction toward bumble bees! :woot2: She maintains that the very touch of their badger growling bristles sends ripples & shivvers of delight :shrug: up & down her spine :cold:

(3) Her staple diet is - wait for it :lmao2: Grass - you know - the greenstuff wot :horse: eat :lmao1:

These are sooooooo true :cool2: On my Bank Managers life :coolguy:
'There is no point running if you are on the wrong road'
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Makinamess »

Sarah has snooty relatives (it's true, I read it on this very website, honest)

Glitterfang is the culprit for there being a :teach: emoticon

Silke has cravings for meat at times

Lore has just received a present - a stork - but apparently it keeps changing colour ! *Update* :oops: sorry folks, got that one totally wrong, apparently it's a present of a bump :oops:
Nathaniel
Hero Of The Day

Post by Nathaniel »

MdKilmer loves his girlfriends young and fresh. The last one i saw him with was ten years old.
"Homophobia - the irrational fear that homosexuals will move in and rearrange your furniture against your will."
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Post by Bedford »

Actually, I responsible for the :teach: emoticon, as well as these ones:

:hooch: :GF: :gah: :rant: :rimshot:
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Makinamess »

Don't you just love it when they admit everything ?
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Sarah »

makinamess IS a snooty relative! (of the seven dwarfs)
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
Nathaniel
Hero Of The Day

Post by Nathaniel »

Sarah hates it when mdkilmer talks about her oyster, simply because everything he says is true.
"Homophobia - the irrational fear that homosexuals will move in and rearrange your furniture against your will."
mdkilmer
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by mdkilmer »

Nathie's right-- everything I say IS true.

That girl you saw me with was part of a survey that I'm taking. I've been commissioned by Hugh Hefner to try to find a Scandinavian virgin. I started with 18-year-olds (none) and have been checking out younger and younger ones (still none). That was the last 10-year-old (still none); I'm going to start checking 9-year-olds now. Frankly, I don't have much hope.

Sarah's oyster k.o.ed StVandal in the first round. It had him off his feet in seconds.

"Silke" is a Norwegian phrase that means "I like Kibbles & Bits".

Makinamess is really a neat-freak. She sorts all her undies by the number of holes in them.

Glitterfang drooled all the way through "March of the Penguins". He's ordered a thousand BBQ grills and a mountain of charcoal for this year's march.

Whiffey is the reason that all the new people were thrown off CS. You were all ratted out.

Damsel has a new technique for mating her stallions. She's breeding them personally.

Legion and Legend are the same person. One seriously confused person.

Yogi runs an alligator ranch in the sewers of Chicago.

Nathaniel has a new piercing-- a straight stud that goes through both ears.

Silke is leaving for the Himalayas. The rest of the yetis all want her to eat them, too.

Bermbits has been contracted to perform another wedding. He's going to marry the next three people who post in this thread to each other.

Gerbils are out. Lemmings are the new small animal of choice. Right, Vandal?
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
legend
Holier Than Thou

Post by legend »

oi MD RIKLEM . DONT CLASS ME ALONG WITH THAT OLD TOSSPOT LEGION.IM YOUNG AND ACTIVE AND ENERGETIC AND I DONT HATE THE SCOTS LIKE OLD TOSSPOT DOES.SO YOURE WELL WRONG OK :lol:
We know that I'm a drunk. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simply means that I trust and accept your judgment.
mdkilmer
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by mdkilmer »

Legend:
Sorry, nothing posted here is wrong. Live with it.
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Makinamess »

Gawd, how on earth did MDK know that about my undies - they all have 3 holes in them incidentally but he is so dead right about them being sorted (into 4 piles - white, beige, black and miscellaneous.) That is just so incredible, I am amazed - MDK is awesome yeahhhhhh!!!
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Silke »

Everyone on this site is invited to kilmer, legend and messies wedding

Nathie has found her way home. Poor, ex-lost soul.

StVandal knows who is all knowing. Therefore he decided to make her happy, by giving her an island of her own once he has contol of the world.

There are really too many meanings of the word "Silke" for anyone here to post all of them.

I am deeply sorry to inform you of some missinformation on this site. I see some think I eat grass. There are no grass in Norway. Winter-wonder-lands, remember? Here is only snow.

I do not really need Damsel´s hair to get out of my castle. I can do magic, but all who have read Harry Potter knows that it is not allowed to do infront of non-magical humans. Therefore, no one in Norway have eye-lazors.
Superstition brings bad luck.
Makinamess
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Makinamess »

Does this mean I am getting married to Legend or to MDKilmer (oh no, it's both) Messy shrieks and runs around in circles with her arms in the air, she only wanted to get married to a madman, not to a legend or a kilm type of fella. Hmmm, how to get out of this strange arrangement ?? Hah, emigrate to Antartica and live amongst the penguins for a while and wait for rescue...
bea
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by bea »

hey messie, i heard a rumor that i want to get married to you. i am a non drinking, non smoking mormon. will i do?
Nathaniel
Hero Of The Day

Post by Nathaniel »

The madman of the year (a.k.a. me) comes to Messy's rescue and proposes: Will you marry me, oh holy one? :P
Legion
Frantic

Post by Legion »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I see the following in my tea cup

Silke ran around yesterday absolutely stark bollock naked apart from a grass skirt, a bumblebee back pack & a dunces cap :teach: :dancer: :teach: :dancer: :teach:

MDKilmer regularly donates his speeches to a liquid manure company - apparently they cannot get enough - legend MOI - get a micro life :smack:

Messy successfully :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: 's the hind legs off many :horse: on a daily basis!
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi
Silke
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Silke »

Legion doesn´t know how to speak properly. You all know all the smilies he uses in his post? He has a deck of them in real live and shows them in his sentences while talking as well as typing.
Superstition brings bad luck.
Legion
Frantic

Post by Legion »

Silke :argh: on occasions :clap: gets out of the wrong side of her :woot2: igloobed :argh: & on smacking :shock: her pretty little :female: head stays in a :thunderstorm: foul mood :bounce: for 6 months :whiper: Only a kiss :moon: on her hindquarters :horse: will cure her :nana: Any brave volunteers? :kickbutt: :lmao1: :lmao2:
Quantam Ubi Sub Ubi