namecalling

This is a repository for classic topics that may have gone past the pruning date, but are too valueable to delete. Suggestions for topic candidates to be moved here are welcome.
Linda

Post by Linda »

Hi everyone. I've been gone so long you may not remember me. :oops:

I was LLDY on KP and LindaLady on some other sites. I try to go by my real name, Linda, wherever I go now, but it's not easy. There are too many of us out there!
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Post by Bedford »

The problem with the coasters is that they are too nice to use. I still have mine somewhere.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
mdkilmer
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Post by mdkilmer »

I've got the coasters in a box somewhere. I've still got the T-shirt, but it's getting pretty worn.
<b>"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."</b>

...Albert Schweitzer
Bedford
Holier Than Thou

Post by Bedford »

My shirt isn't wor out, but then I seldom worn it has it was not intended for economy-sized penguins.
:teach: The Professor Penguin of Brainformation :GF:

<i>"This is the greatest concentration of talent and genius, except for those times when Bedford eats alone.”</i>-- JFK, were he alive today.
Sarah
Stone Cold Crazy

Post by Sarah »

Hi Linda, of course we remember you! Welcome back!
Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.
pilvikki
Holier Than Thou

Post by pilvikki »

yeah, i do, too.... :tongue:

my shirt looke dbarndnew last time i looked, i've only worn it when i go out of town, in case i run into another... so far, no.